Our team of brokers offer specialist advice tailored to meet your specific needs, whatever your circumstances.
We take the worry out of the situation, managing the whole process on your behalf from start to finish. Offering guidance throughout, adding speed to the process and eliminating the need for you to chase third parties.
Whether you’re a first time buyer, remortgaging your home, moving up the property ladder or seeking short term finance. Maybe you’re requirements are so complex you’re struggling to find a lender, or you’re simply looking for the cheapest terms available – we’ll ensure that you’re getting the very best deal available.
A MORTGAGE IS A LOAN SECURED AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
We have key relationships with an abundance of providers, many of which are not available on the high street and also have access to rate offers and deals that are exclusive. We’ll help you throughout the mortgage process – no hidden costs or surprises, just straightforward, jargon free, mortgage advice.
We’ll help you throughout the mortgage process – no hidden costs or surprises; just straightforward jargon free mortgage advice.
We offer a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market. We offer both first and second charge mortgage, but not deals that you can only obtain by going direct to a lender.
For those seeking to increase their existing borrowing, alternative finance options may be available and more appropriate for your needs. For example, a further advance from your existing lender or an unsecured loan (e.g. a personal loan).
Why use a mortgage broker?
- First and foremost, using a mortgage broker will take the leg work out of looking for a mortgage, we’ll search the market and compare the different deals that are available, looking at not only the interest rates on offer but also any associated costs to ensure the most cost effective product is recommended.
- Choosing the right mortgage isn’t straightforward, proceeding with the wrong mortgage can be a very expensive mistake, it’s not as simple as just opting for the cheapest fixed or tracker rate mortgage available. All our mortgage brokers are qualified to give you mortgage advice & have a duty of care to give you the best advice possible.
- We provide specialist help to people unsure how to go about choosing from the 1000’s of mortgage products available. We will identify the best deals to match your circumstances often having access to ‘exclusive’ or ‘non high-street’ products thanks to long standing relationships with lenders.
- We ensure that you are in a fully informed position before any application is completed with you. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing that the recommendations made by our specialists will be tailored to your specific needs and budget.
- We deal with lenders on a day-to-day basis, we understand the lending criteria’s & application process for each & every lender we work with, allow us to process your application with minimal delays whilst managing the whole process on your behalf from start to finish.
- Raising finance in the current market it becoming more difficult as lenders tighten their criteria with the Mortgage Market Review being the latest change made by the Financial Conduct Authority. It’s been designed to ensure borrowers can prove affordability, even in the event of a rate rise – receiving expert advice can have a huge impact on not only the speed of the process but also the overall lending decision received.
To discuss your mortgage requirements in more depth please contact Roxburgh Financial Management by phone on 0345 434 9505, or email email@example.com or use the contact me option by clicking here
For establishing your needs, undertaking research and making a recommendation, we charge a fee of £395. Our fee typically becomes payable when you apply for your mortgage. This amount and when it is payable will be confirmed in your Client Agreement letter.
If you choose to proceed with our recommendation and the mortgage goes ahead, we will also be paid commission from the lender for arranging the mortgage on your behalf.
The amount of commission we receive varies from lender to lender. Information about the range of commissions available to us from the mortgage products we recommend is available on request.
If you apply for a mortgage that does not go ahead, you will receive no refund.
You will receive a personalised illustration when considering a particular mortgage. This will highlight the key facts about the mortgage product, including any fees relating to it and the amount of any commission due to us from the mortgage lender.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
Six reasons to use us
- We put our client’s needs above all else
- We are 100% independent
- We understand how important these decisions are for you
- We will communicate with you in plain English with no jargon
- Our advice is tailored to your demands and needs
- Our advice will leave you in an informed position to make the right choices