Our team of advisers offer specialist advice tailored to meet your specific needs, whatever your circumstances.
We take the worry out of the situation, managing the whole process on your behalf from start to finish. Offering guidance throughout, adding speed to the process and eliminating the need for you to chase third parties.
Whether you’re a first time buyer, remortgaging your home, or moving up the property ladder; maybe you’re requirements are so complex you’re struggling to find a lender, or you’re simply looking for the cheapest terms available. Whatever, the situation we’ll help you secure the very best deal available.
We offer a comprehensive range of first charge mortgages from across the market, which lenders make available to mortgage intermediaries. Many of these are not available on the high street and also have access to rate offers and deals that are exclusive. We’ll help you throughout the mortgage process – no hidden costs or surprises, just straightforward, no obligation, mortgage advice.
We’ll help you throughout the mortgage process – no hidden costs or surprises; just straightforward no obligation mortgage advice.
Why use a mortgage adviser?
- First and foremost, using a mortgage adviser will take the leg work out of looking for a mortgage, we’ll search the market and compare the different deals that are available, looking at not only the interest rates on offer but also any associated costs to ensure the most cost effective product is recommended.
- Choosing the right mortgage isn’t straightforward, proceeding with the wrong mortgage can be a very expensive mistake, it’s not as simple as just opting for the cheapest fixed or tracker rate mortgage available. All our mortgage advisers are qualified to give you mortgage advice & have a duty of care to give you the best advice possible.
- We provide specialist help to people unsure how to go about choosing from the 1000’s of mortgage products available. We will identify the best deals to match your circumstances often having access to ‘exclusive’ or ‘non high-street’ products thanks to long standing relationships with lenders.
- We ensure that you are in a fully informed position before any application is completed with you. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing that the recommendations made by our specialists will be tailored to your specific needs and budget.
- We deal with lenders on a day-to-day basis, we understand the lending criteria’s & application process for each & every lender we work with, allow us to process your application with minimal delays whilst managing the whole process on your behalf from start to finish.
- Raising finance in the current market it becoming more difficult as lenders tighten their criteria with the Mortgage Market Review being the latest change made by the Financial Conduct Authority. It’s been designed to ensure borrowers can prove affordability, even in the event of a rate rise – receiving expert advice can have a huge impact on not only the speed of the process but also the overall lending decision received.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Six reasons to use us
1. We put our client’s needs above all else
2. We offer a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market which lenders make available to mortgage intermediaries
3. We understand how important these decisions are for you
4. We will communicate with you in plain English with no jargon
5. Our advice is tailored to your demands and needs
6. Our advice will leave you in an informed position to make the right choices