Statistically we are all living longer and therefore want to enjoy this stage of life either with holidays of a lifetime, making home improvements or perhaps supplementing pension income without having to down-size and leave the home that you have worked so hard to enjoy.
We have professionally qualified equity release advisers who can help you fully understand how this type of finance works and with a number of different lenders and products available recommend the right one for you. For example, it may be important to you to make a monthly mortgage repayment to avoid accruing interest but have no specific date to repay your mortgage or you may not have the income in retirement to make a mortgage repayment but still want to release a lump sum now and have the option to release further lump sums in the future.
We can help you understand how much you can release based on your property value and your age whilst considering future implications of releasing equity in your home.
This is a lifetime mortgage. To understand the features and risks, please ask for a personalised illustration.
Releasing money from your home means that you will leave less to your family and tax and welfare benefits may also be affected. You should also check that your chosen plan will meet your needs if you want to move or sell your home, or if you want your family to inherit it.
Six reasons to use us
1. We understand how important these decisions are for you
2. We will ask the right questions
3. We will communicate with you in plain English with no jargon
4. We do all the work, right through to helping complete the application form
5. Our advice is tailored to your demands and needs
6. Our advice will leave you in an informed position to make the right choices