About Roxburgh Financial Management
Roxburgh Financial Management is a Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, which is highly regarded as one of the leading wealth management organisations within the UK. We offer bespoke protection and financial management to private and corporate clients in and around the whole of the UK, with our head office based in Farnborough.
With continued successful growth in the business, Roxburgh Financial Management is looking for Protection Advisers to join us in providing clients and businesses with expert protection advice.
Roxburgh is looking to recruit and develop protection advisers. Roxburgh will enable the adviser to earn a highly competitive salary and bonuses, whilst developing each individual. Roxburgh has a proven trackrecord of helping advisers to gain professional qualifications, to expand their advisory capability and ultimately develop into fully qualified, holistic wealth advisers, earning an excess of £100,000.
By joining Roxburgh, you will become a part of our team where the focus is for each member to achieve their maximum potential. All in a sharing, helpful, collaborative and fun environment.
Salary: Highly competitive with on target earnings in excess of £50,000
What does this opportunity look like to a driven and talented advice professional?
What will you be doing?
- Providing professional protection advice and guidance following the Roxburgh and St. James’s Place Wealth Management process and within regulatory guidelines, maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
- Promoting Roxburgh as leaders in providing quality, guaranteed financial advice.
- Advise and arrange protection related products, after obtaining a full analysis of the clients’ needs and constructing an appropriate solution.
- Generate revenue for the business in a compliant manner.
- Proactively approach customers to ensure their needs are met throughout the advice process.
- Ensure each clients’ needs have been evaluated and all recommendations made.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours in order to meet customer and business needs.
- Develop appropriate business relationships and introducers as well as developing current introducers and referrers.
What We’re Looking For
- A professional attitude to work that helps us maintain a supportive culture within the business.
- A focus on best practice, strong team spirit, positive customer outcomes and experience.
- The ability to engage successfully with new leads and new customers efficiently and proactively.
- Attention to detail, ensuring that all associated administration is completed in an effective manner to meet the company’s record keeping and filing quality standards.
- Capability of working to a target efficiently, maximising the potential of every lead.
- Ability to use the systems provided to maximise the potential of every client.
- Advanced ability to maintain an excellent level of data accuracy/integrity within our CRM system.
- A self-starter, who is highly motivated, ambitious and determined to be the best adviser they can be.